Since I have warned them of the computer disease, now I am going to make them interested at the exercise that I am going to introduce them. I believe that now they all want to do something to prevent themselves from the suffer of the computer disease.
First of all, I will introduce them something that they must notice when they are using a computer. Like the sitting gesture, the distance between the eyes and the screen and the way that they hold the mouse and so on.
Secondly, I will introduce them some exercise that they can do. For example, the neck exercise, turn your face left and right, head up and down and so on. I will also introduce them something about the back exercise and the waist exercise, too.
At last, in order to improve the interesting, I will also introduce some small games that they can play to compete with each other.
These are what I will do to interest the target group.
没有评论:
发表评论