2012年5月21日星期一

My idea to draw target group's attention

  The target group is the office workers in the big company. They spend most of their time sitting in front of the computer and typing. Because of executing the same action again and again, the function of the relevant body muscles are tired and that is when the computer disease occurs.
  As a research done in China shown that 90% of the clerks have the experience of headdizzy, backache and so on.
  The goal of the campaign is to help them to cure their disease and since the most of them have the similar  experience, my plan to catch their attention is the sympathetic pain. I will ask them question like , "Have you felt pain on your back while you are woking sitting on the chair:" or "Do your waists sore when you are using the mouse?" If they have the similar experience, then I believe that they will get attracted by me and that is when I will continue introducing them about the computer disease.

This is the poster that I design for the problem introduction.
 

没有评论:

发表评论